KVS Recruitment 2016 – 6205 PGT, TGT, Primary Teacher
KVS Recruitment 2016 www.mecbsekvs.in: The Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) invited application from eligible Indian Nation for the post of PGT, TGT, Primary Teacher and Principal for 6205 vacant positions. Eligible and interested candidates can submit an application through online at www.mecbsekvs.in or kvsangathan.nic.in. The online application for KVS Job 2016 – 2017 will start on September 27, 2016. Aspirants, who wish to apply for this vacancy must read full notification before submitting an online application. Some important information related to a number of vacancies, Educational qualification, age limit and online application process are given below.
KVS Job details 2016:
When it comes to a government job, important of Teacher Jobs can’t be ignored. The job of Teacher is a royal job. This might be a reason, why everyone wants to become a teacher in KVS. The Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan is an autonomous organisation under the ministry of MHRD, Govt of India. The organisation has released a notification to recruit 6205 Teachers. The details of KVS Vacancy 2016 are given below.
Total Number of Vacancy : 6205
- Principal : 90
- Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) Group ‘B’ : 690
- English : 69
- Hindi : 62
- Physics: 68
- Chemistry: 61
- Economics :48
- Commerce: 96
- Math: 73
- Biology : 66
- History: 38
- Geography : 31
- Computer Science : 78
- Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) Group ‘B’ : 926
- English : 90
- Hindi : 116
- Social Studies: 160
- Science : 120
- Sanskrit : 53
- Maths: 126
- P&HE : 67
- AE : 120
- WE : 74
- Primary Teacher (PRT) Group ‘B’ : 4499
- PRT : 4348
- PRT Music : 151
Educational Qualification for KVS Job 2016:
- Principal : a) Master Degree from recognised university with at least 45% marks in Aggregate. b) B.Ed or Equivalent teaching degree. c) Experience : Persons holding analogous posts of principal / Vice-Principal/Asst Education Officer in Central /State/ Govt organisation in the pay scale of 15600 – 39100/- +Grade Pay Rs 7600/- OR PGT or Lecturer in Central /State/ Govt organisation Read more.
- Post Graduate Teachers (PGTs): Two year integrated Post Graduate M.Sc Course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the Concerned Subject. OR Master’s Degree from a recognised University with at least 50% Marks in Aggregate in the concerned subject.
- Trained Graduate Teachers (TGTs): a) Four Years integrated Degree Course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the Concerned subject with at least 50% Marks in aggregate. OR Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% Marks in the concerned subject. b) Pass in CTET Paper – II conducted by CBSE.
- Primary Teacher: a) Senior Secondary School Certificate with 50% marks or Intermediate with 50 % Marks or its Equivalent. b) CTET Passed from CBSE. c) Competence to teach Through Hindi & English.
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay examination fee through online at the time of submitting application. The post wise application is as under:
- Principal : Rs 1200/-
- PGTs : Rs 750/-
- TGTs : Rs 750/-
- Primary Teacher : Rs 750/-
How to apply for KVS Recruitment 2016 online www.mecbsekvs.in:
The online application for KVS PGT, TGT, Primary Teacher vacancy will start on September 27, 2016. All the eligible and interested candidates can apply online at www.mecbsekvs.in or kvsangathan.nic.in on or before the last date of application. The last date of application for KVS Job 2016 – 2017 is October 17, 2016. You need to follow the following instruction to submit online application at www.mecbsekvs.in.
- First of all, visit KVS Website i.e www.mecbsekvs.in.
- After that, read all the details and ensure the eligibility for the post.
- If you are eligible for the post then hit apply online link.
- After clicking on the link, An online application form will open.
- Fill all required details and click on “submit” button.
- After submitting pay examination fee and download the registration details of the application.
- After that, your application will be submitted successfully.
- Starting date of online application : 27-09-2016.
- Last date of online application : 17-10-2016.
- Written Test : November / December 2016
For further details regarding KVS Recruitment, eligibility, age relaxation, examination date, application fee, admit card etc. Candidates are requested to read notification available at kvs official website www.mecbsekvs.in or kvsangathan.nic.in.